501, 6 Lachlan Street, Waterloo, NSW 2017
Huge One Bedroom Apartment with Study/Extra Bedroom.
This is a desirable 1 bedroom apartment with a multi-purpose second room and 23m2 secured car space all on title. There is a spacious second room with a wardrobe and large window which can easily be used as a bedroom, family room or study. It has a covered balcony, which is accessible from both the lounge and main bedroom. There is expansive use of floor to ceiling glass, and a deluxe separate kitchen from the living and dining area. The apartment is located in the convenient lifestyle location surrounded by vibrant cafes, restaurants, Coles, Aldi, parks and walking distance to public transport.
Inspection: 11.30 am on Saturdays or by appointment
Some of the features include:
- Generous size master bedroom with balcony access
- Second room can be used as a bedroom/family/study
- Adaptable apartment which can accommodate disability access
- Spacious bathroom
- Oversized secured car space located next to lift
- Covered balcony overlooking parklike gardens
- High rental return ideal for investors
- 24/7 Security / Onsite Manager
- Large separate kitchen
- Open plan living/dining area
- Hideaway laundry and linen press
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Grey Water System
Market Trends in Waterloo
Median sale price
Waterloo median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Waterloo median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Waterloo number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.