Price Guide - $950,000
14 Ware Street, Vale Park, SA 5081
Contemporary Comfort and Class!
- Guest bedroom downstairs has walk-in robe and its own separate ensuite which incorporates floor to ceiling tiles, shower and wall-hung vanity with stone benchtop
- Gourmet stone top kitchen with 2pac cabinetry, feature island bench, black glass splash back, stainless steel 90cm SMEG gas cook-top and rangehood and 90cm SMEG oven
- Generous butler's pantry with stone benchtops, 2pac cabinetry, dual sinks and SMEG dishwasher
- Open plan dining and casual living
- Enjoy Alfresco entertaining under the main roof
- Laundry has ample built in storage with rear access
- Powder room and WC downstairs for guests
- Double auto garage with internal entrance
- Master bedroom has ample storage and its own separate ensuite which incorporates floor to ceiling tiles, shower and vanity with stone benchtop. It also has balcony access with views over Ware Street
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 include mirrored built in-robes
- Casual living/lounge area with outlook views to the balcony
- Main bathroom has separate shower, floor to ceiling tiles, free standing bath, stone top vanity and premium tiles
- Land size 308m2 (approx.)
- Paradox alarm system
- Samsung touch pad keyless entry
- Daikin zoned controlled ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large format tiles to main floor, timber stairs and premium carpet to bedrooms
- Clipsal Iconic Range switchware
- NBN provision
- LED downlights throughout
- Neutral colour tones throughout
- Low maintenance landscaped front and rear gardens
- Rental potential $650 - $680 per week
Enjoy a wonderful lifestyle at 14 Ware Street Vale Park, close proximity to Linear Park, excellent schools, Walkerville & Marden Shopping centres and only 6kms from the CBD and built by Award winning Lofty Building Group.
Welcome to 14 Ware Street Vale Park.
Auction Saturday 2 November 2019 @ 11am (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Market Trends in Vale Park
Median sale price
Vale Park median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Vale Park median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Vale Park number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.