56 Rutledge Street, Eastwood, NSW 2122
ATTENTION ASTUTE BUYERS
- Large 891sqm (approx.) corner block
- Currently occupied by a circa 1920’s weather board home in need of TLC
- Perfectly clear land free of pipes or Easements
- 1km walk to Eastwood’s restaurants and shopping
- 1.1km walk to Eastwood Railway Station
- Land gently falls to the street – No need for a storm water Easement
- Ideal site for a Child Care Centre or residential development (S.T.C.A)
Anthony Trees First National give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
Market Trends in Eastwood
Median sale price
Eastwood median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Eastwood median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Eastwood number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.