8 Michele Crescent, Glendale, NSW 2285
A Fantastic Find in a Handy Location
- A welcoming home with good street appeal and side driveway to a tandem garage
- Modern touches and room to further enhance if desired over time
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, gas-hob, stainless oven and dishwasher
- Open-concept living/dining room with bamboo floors and kitchen connection
- Three bedrooms with fans and robes, plus the versatility of a rear sunroom/study
- Well-maintained bathroom with shower and bathtub and separate w/c
- Protected outdoor dining area and tempting inground pool for summertime fun
- Air conditioner, gas bayonet for heating, under-house workshop/storage, built in bbq
- Central to major shopping centres, schools, link roads, eateries and transport
Council Rates: Approximately $1752 per annum
Water Rates: Approximately $795 per annum
PLEASE NOTE: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan’.
Market Trends in Glendale
Median sale price
Glendale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Glendale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Glendale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.