17 Rosebery Avenue, Macquarie Hills, NSW 2285
Cleverly Designed Layout for Modern Family Living
- Air-conditioned living/dining domain seamlessly connects with entertainer’s balcony
- A second living room adds versatility and a great breakout option for families
- Stylish gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plentiful storage/bench space
- Three robed bedrooms upstairs anchored by a spacious family bathroom
- Master boasts a walk-through-robe to the main bathroom for convenience
- Fourth bedroom and combined bathroom/laundry downstairs, perfect for guests or teens
- Secure double garage with direct internal entry, wide driveway with extra parking bays
- Additional covered alfresco space connects to easily-maintained surrounds
- Minutes to daily essentials, transport, sporting fields and dining options
Council Rates: Approximately $1300 per annum
Water Rates: Approximately $950 per annum
PLEASE NOTE: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan’.
Market Trends in Macquarie Hills
Median sale price
Macquarie Hills median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Macquarie Hills median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Macquarie Hills number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.