51 Firethorn Place, Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619
Versatile Living in Highly-Sought After Location
With sun soaked living spaces, both indoors and outdoors, entertaining is a dream in this home. A sense of space and tranquility follows you through from the entry to the formal lounge and dining space.
Entering the heart of the home, you'll find European appliances, Corian benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and an abundance of storage in the kitchen, built for the gourmet chef of the family and seamlessly connecting to the large family room and two separate outdoor entertaining spaces. With informal living and dining, entertaining year round is the clear intention of this home.
The segregated master suite lies to the front of the property, with spacious ensuite and walk-in-robe and courtyard while the three remaining bedrooms feature built-in-robes and share the space with a perfectly placed kids' retreat or your ideal relaxation/media area.
Located only a hop, skip and a jump from the highly regarded Jerrabomberra Public School, day care and local shops. This property also allows for convenient travel to arterial roads, and is ideally situated for the best of suburban living with a city lifestyle.
The Owners' Favourite Part: The flexible floorplan, space, tranquility, energy efficiency; perfect for running home business by day and entertaining crowds by night.
- A selection of generous informal and formal entertaining spaces that seamlessly flow to outdoors.
- Easy care, low maintenance established gardens with natural flora and fauna
- Versatile chef's kitchen showcasing quality European appliances and an abundance of storage space
- Master suite with double basin ensuite, walk-in robe and access to courtyard
- Main bathroom with bath (spa jets), shower and separate wash closet for guests
- Double automatic garage with space for additional parking out the front
- Vogue style living with quality finishes throughout
- Near-new ducted reserve cycle air conditioning/split system
- Ducted vacuum
- Intercom throughout
- Perfect for families and home-businesses
- Private, quiet location, peaceful, relaxing within close proximity to local shops, parkland and arterial roads.
- Walking distance to the highly regarded Jerrabomberra Public School, Medical and gym
- 10 minutes to Manuka, Parliamentary Triangle and airport
Market Trends in Jerrabomberra
Median sale price
Jerrabomberra median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Jerrabomberra median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Jerrabomberra number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.