136 Avery Street, Rutherford, NSW 2320
A Kiss from a Rose
When you step out from the living room onto the patio outside, you enter a whole new world where privacy is the key! The majestic manicured gardens are something to behold. With a wide range of flora headlined by an array of roses, you can enjoy the tranquillity and beauty of the bird life creating a natural Aviary. All the establishment work for these gardens have been done, so you can come in and enjoy the life of a green thumb!
Further features of this property include:
- Picture perfect Beechwood family residence
- Four great sized bedrooms
- Three separate living areas throughout the home
- The 4th bedroom can also double as an office
- NBN and Foxtel connections
- Grand front living and dining room
- Open plan kitchen and living space
- Return breakfast bar and spacious pantry
- Gas cooking, heating and hot water
- Master bedroom with quadruple built - ins
- En-suite to master inclusive of bath
- Side paved patio off the open plan kitchen area
- Majestic manicured gardens
- Natural Aviary created by extensive flora
- An array of beautiful rose gardens
- Double remote garage with ample shelving
- Side access for a boat/camper
- Vendors motivated to see and open to negotiation -
This property is proudly marketed by Pat Howard, contact 0408 270 313 for further information or to book your private inspection!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Pay TV Enabled
- Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Rainwater Tank
Market Trends in Rutherford
Median sale price
Rutherford median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Rutherford median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Rutherford number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.