3/1231 Victoria Road, West Ryde, NSW 2114
Sold in 1 Week by Adrian 0410 296 171
Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the bathroom has a combined shower and bath. The kitchen is large enough to incorporate a dining table for two or extra cupboards/shelves and is equipped with an electric stove and oven.
Public transport is easy with a bus stop next door that gets a bus every 10 minutes during peak times and West Ryde train station just a 7 minute ride down the road. Also near the station are Coles (open till 11pm) and Woolworths (open till 10pm). Plus you have the ultra-convenience of a 24 hour BP and McDonalds just next door and KFC across the road!
At a glance:
* Affordable first home with low strata
* Full-brick block of 6 units
* Easy access on ground floor
* 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Large kitchen with electric stove/oven, and window for ventilation
* Bus stop on your doorstep and train station down the road
* 3 min drive to West Ryde shops (Coles & Woolworths) or Eastwood
* Next door to 24 hour BP and McDonalds
* 5 minute walk to Ermington Public School or Marsden High School
* Pets allowed with approval of OC
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in West Ryde
Median sale price
West Ryde median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
West Ryde median rent price trends (last 12 years)
West Ryde number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.