1 Brolga Place, Ingleburn, NSW 2565
4 BR SOLID BRICK HOME, CORNER POSITION IN CUL-DE-SAC STREET. CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS & TRANSPORT
This property must be seen inside to be appreciated! A truly stunning home with enormous open plan living areas and double height ceilings. This is an architect designed home, so every corner of the property has been crafted to create great an amazing living space for one or two families (or older parents and children).
The location couldn’t be more ideal for commuting to Sydney for work; Ingleburn station is an easy 10 minute walk away and the house is walking distance to multiple schools right from kindergarten through to high school, along with private catholic school.
The house is set on a corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac, offering a very peaceful location. It is bordered by a solid brick fence at the side with double gate entry. The front with iron pickets. The home was built in the 90’s and is solid red brick with gorgeous raked/beamed ceilings. Very tasteful indeed. Other features include:-
* 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites and walk in wardrobes
* Additional bedrooms are good size, one with BIR.
* Large Central bathroom with separate bath and shower, vanity and toilet
* Large open plan living/kitchen/meals
* Kitchen with gas stove and oven, dishwasher and good amount of cupboards
* Additional (very large) living area opening to rear garden
* Laundry/Utility room
* Carpet throughout, tiles in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry etc.
* Heating/cooling – some split systems + gas heating
* Huge double garage – direct access to the house
* Extra high ceilings – some with wooden beams (in living areas)
The beauty of this home is the layout, as it is almost like having an extra Granny/Parents area with its own living, large bedroom and ensuite, all still under the one roof.
This large home will no doubt impress. Inspections will be by appointment. Enquire today to find out more.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Property (www.noagentproperty.com.au) is an Australian 'For Sale By Owner' website operating since 1999. We proudly assist home owners who are looking to sell or rent their own home without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
Market Trends in Ingleburn
Median sale price
Ingleburn median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Ingleburn median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Ingleburn number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.