5 Spinningdale Close, Seabrook, VIC 3028
Timeless elegance with contemporary chic
- Accommodation consists of three spacious bedrooms including the grand main bedroom with walk in robe and en suite whilst bedrooms two and three are each fitted with built in robes and share access to the central bathroom.
- There is also a separate study/home office which can also be converted into a fourth bedroom.
- You'll love cooking up a storm in the gorgeous timber kitchen which features stainless steel appliances including under bench oven, gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher, granite bench tops, tiled splash back, walk in pantry and breakfast bench for casual meals with pendant lighting.
- Elegant living and entertaining spaces include formal lounge, formal dining room complete with built-in wet bar and open plan meals and family area adjacent the kitchen.
- French doors lead out to the paved outdoor alfresco area complete with outdoor kitchen including sink with hot water, wood fire oven, gas BBQ connected to gas mains plus gas burner Heat Beat BBQ, and there is even an outdoor antenna so you can watch TV while you cook up a storm!
- 33 squares of living including garage (approx) set on a 530m2 block (approx).
- Quality features throughout including parking for 4+ vehicles with oversized double garage with internal access and rear roller door for drive through access, double driveway plus additional single driveway, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, separate laundry, alarm system, security cameras, ducted vacuum, solid doors throughout, timber framed casement windows, parquetry flooring, Foxtel antennas, new carpet, high ceilings, established gardens and lots more!
- Within walking distance and zoned for entry into the coveted Seabrook Primary School*, Aircraft Station, local shops, easy freeway access and bus routes 496 and 498 to Laverton Station/Hoppers Crossing Station/Point Cook/Sanctuary Lakes.
Located about 20km from Melbourne's CBD, this home is conveniently located near established parks and playgrounds, a great selection of private and public schools such as Seabrook Primary School, public transport including bus route 498 to Laverton Station and is only a short drive to Point Cook Town Centre.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Market Trends in Seabrook
Median sale price
Seabrook median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Seabrook median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Seabrook number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.