8 Rosedene Way, Greenwood, WA 6024
You Will Never Be SQUASHED In Again!
Entertainers dream ……. Squash lovers wanted! This home is just perfect!
Located a few steps (literally) to the picturesque setting of Penistone Park where your family can enjoy leisurely walks together around the park or take your fur baby out for their afternoon walkies.
This home has all the makings of an ideal family home; renovated kitchen, open plan living and sensational pool and patio area.
The split-level home is unassuming and private from the front, hiding behind a lush and mature garden. As you enter through the main foyer, you'll find separate living areas to the left and to the right, each of these can open on to the "lounge bar" that sits between them. The stairs from the left living space leads to a hallway with the main bathroom and 3 good size bedrooms, from the right it will take you to another living space, the kitchen and the master bedroom. The patio sits in the middle of the house as it has a U shape.
Behind the patio are stairs that leads to an artificial lawn, the pool, and off that: a little pool hut and a toilet/washroom + SQUASH COURT (for real) that sits under the house which is accessible through the pool area.
The main bathroom is updated with a double vanity and rain head shower. The Kitchen is a good size with plenty of cupboard and bench space, a Euro electric cooktop and a stainless-steel Electrolux double oven.
The house has had insulation batts installed in late 2016, 2 split system air-conditioners, a gas storage hot water system and gas points for heating.
Features at a Glance;
- Squash Court, Games Room, Pool, Bar and Patio.
- Large Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Renovated bathroom with double vanity and rain head shower
- Gas hot water system
- 3 Toilets
- Penistone Park and Sporting Facility (literally next door)
- Greenwood Primary School (joins onto Penistone Park)
- Warwick Senior High School 1.4km
- Shopping Centers at; Coles 2.1km, Coolibah Plaza 2.8km, Warwick Shopping Centre 2.6km and Kingsway City 2.2km.
- Public transport running along nearby Cockman Road or Allenswood Road
- Greenwood train station 3.9km
- Kingsway Sporting Complex 2.7km
- Hillarys Boat Harbour 8.7km
- Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City 13.1km
Viewing by appointment.
Call Prash today to book a viewing!
* Distances are approximate and according to Google maps
Market Trends in Greenwood
Median sale price
Greenwood median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Greenwood median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Greenwood number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.