106 Barrenjoey Road, Mona Vale, NSW 2103
Two homes on one block
- East to west aspect, 1201sqm parcel
- Two residential homes, front is east facing and back is west facing
- A combined approximate income of $1,530 p/w
- Front house features neat & tidy kitchen, bathroom, spacious sunny balcony
- Back residence has modern open kitchen and living, bathrooms, laundry and alfresco courtyard
- A huge opportunity for investors or developers with strong capital growth potential
- Strong in-demand area, frequented by interstate and international travellers
- Within easy walking distance to a host of day-to-day amenities, parks, schools, beach.
Council Rates: $675.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.00 per quarter + Usage
Andrew Strong 0402 789 976 [email protected]
Fiona Berkman 0402 347 009 [email protected]
LJ Hooker Collaroy make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Living Area
Market Trends in Mona Vale
Median sale price
Mona Vale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mona Vale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mona Vale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.