12 Riverview Avenue, West Ballina, NSW 2478
Why rent when you can own?
- Flexible floorplan with possible conversion to three bedroom home. (STCA)
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in's.
- Great Kitchen with quality appliances and range hood.
- Airconditioned, light filled open plan living and dining.
- Recently renovated with fresh paint inside and out.
- 2.5 Kw solar system and separate solar hot water.
- Large covered outdoor living with adjoining studio space.
- Private fully fenced rear yard with garden shed, raised veggie gardens and fruiting citrus trees.
- Spotless bathroom with shower and bath tub.
- Just 100 meters from the banks of the Richmond River.
- Close to West Ballina Shopping Centre, River front parks, Schools, sporting fields and Bunnings Warehouse.
Council Rates : $500 Per Quarter (Approx.)
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
Market Trends in West Ballina
Median sale price
West Ballina median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
West Ballina median rent price trends (last 12 years)
West Ballina number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.