6 Allegra Lane, Narara, NSW 2250
Spacious Executive Living For The Large Family
* Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe
* Four additional bedrooms (walk-in robes to 3 and built-in to 4th)
* Well appointed main bathroom with free-standing bath
* Private family room - ideal retreat
* Formal lounge room and separate home theatre room
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
* Kitchen with stone bench tops, SMEG appliances and walk-in pantry
* Separate study - perfect for those who work from home
* Third bathroom for guest's convenience
* Double lock-up garage with auto door and internal access
* Four zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Natural gas, LED lighting, alarm system, water tank
* Covered outdoor area ideal for barbecues
* Level turfed backyard - ideal for kids and pets
* High 2750mm/9' ceilings to ground floor
The popular location is a walk to local train station, high school and child care centre and just minutes' drive to shopping centres, Gosford CBD and easy access to the M1.
Phone Scott Hunter today on 0415 632 856 for further information.
Council rates: Approx. $1256 p.a.
Water/sewer charges: Approx. $685 p.a. + water usage
- Living Area
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ducted a/c
- Fenced Yard
Market Trends in Narara
Median sale price
Narara median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Narara median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Narara number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.