17 Calidore Street, Bankstown, NSW 2200
SPECTACULAR FEATURES IN ALL ASPECTS
With contemporary inclusions, neutral colours and an open plan living space, this lovely residence accommodates for the family looking to buy in a quiet relaxed neighbourhood filled with luxurious surroundings.
This duplex offers 4 great sized bedrooms, the master bedroom with ensuite and large walk-in robe. It has everything you need including an internal access from your double tandem garage, formal living room that flows into your family room and a retreat area tucked away for the kids. Its spacious covered outdoor area will become the family’s entertainment heart.
Positioned in a beautiful wide street only a short stroll to Bankstown Hospital, KFC, local schools, Bankstown Home Centre, restaurants, Bankstown Centro, Bankstown Market, Little Saigon Plaza and public transport, this Torrens title duplex offers a great deal for those looking for a very comfortable home, ideal for the buyers seeking their new residence to occupy or possibly for the investors looking to add a stylish property to their portfolio.
• 4 great sized bedrooms, built in robes
• Huge master bedroom with walk in & en-suite
• Light filled open plan formal + informal living and dining room with extremely flexible spaces
• Modern gourmet kitchen with double granite bench-tops, over-looking onto well maintained yard and beautiful garden
• 3 stylish bathrooms, main with bath tub, tile to ceilings
• Lush floorboards throughout upstairs and downstairs
• Spacious laundry with external access
• Tandem double garage plus off street parking
• Sets on big block of land with big but low maintenance yard + garden shed
• Land size approx. 341m2
• Very convenient and close to all amenities including Bankstown Hospital, KFC, local shops, Bankstown Home Centre, Bankstown Centro, Bankstown Market, Little Saigon Plaza, restaurants, local schools, public transport and many more.
CALL ARI ON 0479 144 888 OR JUST OUR PROPERTY SALES TEAM ON 9771 6555 NOW
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information.
- Remote Garage
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Polished Timber Floors
Market Trends in Bankstown
Median sale price
Bankstown median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bankstown median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bankstown number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.