36 Second Avenue North, Warrawong, NSW 2502
BOASTING 180 DEGREE WATERVIEWS
This home has been well built with quality finishes throughout including:
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master with ensuite
- Large family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Multiple large living areas
- Huge timber kitchen with dining and family room
- Formal lounge room with water views
- Enclosed rear rumpus/entertaining area with kitchenette
- Laundry leading onto separate spacious shower and toilet
- Security system and internal security roller shutters
- Low maintenance tile and timber flooring throughout
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Oversized double garage with auto door, workshop and an abundance of under house storage
- Covered and enclosed entertaining area with additional kitchenette
- Massive front balcony where you can admire the view for hours
- The rear yard currently has storage room, greenhouse, chicken coup and enclosed vegie patch and multiple rainwater tanks
Only a short drive to local schools, Warrawong Plaza, Lake Illawarra and the pristine Port Kembla beach. This location has all the amenities you'll ever need including cinema, supermarkets, shops, cafes, restaurants, medical centre and a suite of professional services.
This is your chance to own a fantastic home in an affordable suburb of the Illawarra.
Inspections by appointment.
Market Trends in Warrawong
Median sale price
Warrawong median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Warrawong median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Warrawong number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.