3 Wood Street, Lancelin, WA 6044
BEACHSIDE PARADISE WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
Imagine sitting on your expansive balcony, listening to the waves lapping on the shore, with a breathtaking outlook which captures all the action out on the water and stunning western sunsets. In the morning retreat to the generous rear balcony to enjoy a hot coffee and take in the sunrise over the iconic Lancelin sand dunes.
Features of the home:
* The upstairs zone offers an open plan living area with the kitchen and lounge enjoying stunning views, both flowing out onto the vast balcony area.
* Three generous sized bedrooms including the master bedroom with an ensuite and views to the dunes.
* At the entry level, a large front bedroom and an open plan living area including a kitchenette with 900mm oven and rangehood - perfect for a parent's retreat or guests. Plus a bunkroom/study towards the rear.
* A massive shed – ideal for boats, jet skis, beach cars or water sports equipment and a single lock up garage.
* Split system air conditioner upstairs, a new solar hot water system and bore reticulation.
Features of the location:
* Positioned at the sun-filled northern end of Lancelin this property is just metres to the beach where you can launch a boat, kite surf or kayak to the Island.
* If the dunes are your style, head down the street to sand board, ride your bike/dune buggy or just stroll down the local pathways to the Lancelin Beach Hotel for a meal.
* Just 90 minutes from Perth it's the perfect location for a weekend getaway.
Don't miss this ideal lifestyle investment to purchase your own piece of
For more details please call exclusive listing agent Rob Walker on 0410 144 211.
Market Trends in Lancelin
Median sale price
Lancelin median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Lancelin median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Lancelin number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.