27 Coronato Parade, Colebee, NSW 2761
Must See First Home Buyer Home in Colebee
Located in a low traffic street, only a short walk to local parks, playgrounds and bus stops, this home has been tastefully designed and features luxurious upgrades throughout.
The suburb of Colebee has continued to thrive with the ongoing infrastructure projects including, Sydney Business Park, Greenway Village and newly commenced Stonecutters Village providing a number of amenities to service this highly sought after community.
Property & Estate Features:
- Quality upgrades incl. stone vanities, downlights and ducted a/c
- Solar panels
- Stylish kitchen with 900mm Stainless Steel appliances
- Marble effect flooring throughout
- Easy living with low maintenance yard
- Bus stops at end of street
- Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill train stations
- A few min drive to Greenway Village feat. Woolworths & 14 stores
- Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club & 18 hole Greg Norman designed championship golf course
- A few min drive to the Sydney Business Park feat. IKEA, Bunnings, Costco, ALDI & more
- For all local area and estate information, please visit www.stonecuttersridge.com.au
For more information about this property or to arrange a VIP inspection please contact Nathan Fyffe on 0487 253 300 or Simon Hagarty on 0405 175 416 .
Market Trends in Colebee
Median sale price
Colebee median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Colebee median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Colebee number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.