64 Gallop Road, Dalkeith, WA 6009
We Have Buyers Waiting for R60 Zoned Properties in Dalkeith and Nedlands
A RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is not often a property like this comes to the Dalkeith market. Recent new re-zoning in the area has presented a fantastic opportunity for an astute buyer or investor to purchase this R60 Zoned corner block in the heart of Dalkeith.
On a 1,103m2 corner block, this property currently offers access to both Gallop & Adelma road and is rich with development opportunities as follows:
- 3 Large street front blocks for executive homes
- 4 or 5 Executive townhouses
- or up to 7 Executive apartments
The current home's divided into three separate living zones. The first zone offers two self-contained studio apartments, and the rear of the house offers spacious living with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large rear yard.
- Fully renovated luxury kitchen fitted with Miele appliances
- Renovated Ensuite and main bathroom to the rear of the home
- 4 Living Zones (including Self Contained Studios)
- High ceilings to rear living zone with Bar
- Garage Studio including Full sized Kitchen with Dishwasher, Washing Machine and separate Bathroom
- Front Home Studio including Kitchenette, Washing Machine and separate Bathroom
- 250m to the Waratah Avenue retail complex including Dalkeith IGA & Vintage Cellars
- 400m to the pristine Mason Gardens
- 1.0km Nedlands Golf Club and Nedlands Tennis Club at the end of the street
- 1.5km to Melvista Park
- 2km to Nedlands Yacht Club and Nedlands Skate Park
- 2.8km to Claremont Shopping Precinct including Claremont Quarter, fashion, fine dining and cafes.
Properties with this much opportunity do not come to market so to arrange a private viewing, or for more information, please contact Michael Posa today!
Market Trends in Dalkeith
Median sale price
Dalkeith median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Dalkeith median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Dalkeith number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.