30 Archipelago Road, Baynton, WA 6714
4 x 2 - Baynton adjacent Parkland
is shaded perfectly for use all year round.
Features of this property include;
- Open plan living and dining, high ceilings, natural light throughout
- large kitchen ,modern appliances, gas cooking and storage space
- Very good sized bedrooms with built-ins; master with walk-in and ensuite - tiled for your convenience
- Split air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the entire home
- Bathroom includes large bath tub and separate enclosed shower
- Large wrap-a-round verandah entertaining area, easy care garden
- Extended concrete drive through parking with dual carport - circular driveway
- Fully fenced yard with side vehicle access and external storage room
- Approx 100m to local park, family friendly neighborhood all on a 671m2 block
Currently leased for approx $435.00 per week to 5/01/2020
Disclaimer: First National Real Estate Karratha takes every effort to ensure the information provided on this property is deemed to be correct, it cannot be guaranteed. Measurements quoted are approximations and are not guaranteed with the approved floor plan. Reference to a location feature does not guarantee availability of that particular feature.
Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries as to the reliance in the accuracy on this information in making their purchasing decision. Further enquiries are welcome.
- Air Conditioning
Market Trends in Baynton
Median sale price
Baynton median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Baynton median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Baynton number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.