36 Marrabah Crescent, Teesdale, VIC 3328
Classy Residence - 4.55 Acres approx. - Possible Subdivision (STCA)
. Please copy & paste this information into your browser address bar.
Set on 4.55 acres approx.in a peaceful neighbourhood this Clarendon built residence is the ideal next chapter for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city living.
• 4 good sized BR's with WIR to Master & BIR's to other BR's
• Master Ensuite & central bathroom
• Formal lounge
• Rumpus room
• Modern streamlined kitchen, stone counter-tops, pot draws & Walk-in Pantry
• Open plan meals & family room
• Quality carpeting & tiles throughout
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling & ceiling fans
• Alfresco area
• DLUG with internal access
• Possible Subdivision (STCA)
• Impressive 9 x 20m2 shed, fully self contained with office, mezzanine storage, Split System Heating/Cooling and 20,000lt approx. water tank
• Wind turbine and solar panels
With just a short drive to Teesdale's General Store/Post Office, Pharmacy, Medical Centre, School, Sporting Grounds, Equestrian Centre, and 15 Minutes to Bannockburn and a 30 minute drive to Geelong Ring Road, there is plenty of room on this gorgeous parcel of land for the family to spread their wings!
Inspections highly recommended.
- Remote Garage
- Garden Shed
- Rainwater Tank
Market Trends in Teesdale
Median sale price
Teesdale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Teesdale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Teesdale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.