34 Kinlyside Avenue, Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619
Versatile Family Sanctuary in Tranquil Location
Its expansive layout has been designed with the family in mind with multiple indoor and outdoor living options. There's a spacious formal lounge and dining room. A modern kitchen with generous breakfast bar, which overlooks the large family area with floor-to-ceiling windows capturing the outdoors. A covered patio flows off the open plan living and overlooks the sparkling, in-ground pool and adjacent bushland reserve.
Imagine yourself relaxing with family and entertaining friends, this truly is the perfect place to call home.
The Owners' Favourite Part: It's a little oasis of tranquillity with a country feel where the kangaroos hop past daily but where you remain a short drive from the city.
- Versatile layout with room for all the family
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living options
- Sun-drenched formal lounge and dining room
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and generous breakfast bar
- Open plan family area with large windows framing the outdoors
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three other well sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Three way modern main bathroom complete with bathtub
- Covered patio with leafy outlook – perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Sparkling, in-ground pool
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout provide seasonal comfort
- Crimsafe door locks, neutral interiors
- Bushland reserve on one side and to the rear of property
- Double lock up garage
- Bus stop at the front, short drive to local amenities
- Easy access to arterial roads, 15-minute drive to Canberra City
Particulars (all approx.);
- Block Size: 800m2
Market Trends in Jerrabomberra
Median sale price
Jerrabomberra median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Jerrabomberra median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Jerrabomberra number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.