22 Fawcett Street, Tumbulgum, NSW 2490
SOLD BY - Debbie Conti
- Five generous bedrooms, media room & three bathrooms.
- Chef style American Oak finished kitchen incorporates a commercial size gas cook top, island bench, custom built 2 door fridge and a bi-fold window servery opening onto a party size entertaining area, complete with a 6-person spa.
- North facing sun drenched front veranda takes in river views, while a walk down the front stairs and a 200m stroll leads you to the village shops, Tumbulgum Tavern and the Tweed River
- Garage with commercial grade 2pk epoxy flooring that has room for 6 cars, a workshop, caravan or a boat, along with a self-contained teenagers retreat
- 56inch 9 blade aluminium electronic reversible fans throughout
- 3 Daikin split system air-conditioning units.
- Electronic dim-able lights throughout
- 7 security cameras and 99 day NVR
- 2 Crimsafe doors
It’s hard to capture the impressive features of this home it is definitely a must see!
If homes had a wow rating this is a 10 out of 10!
All Open Homes and Private Inspections are on NSW Time
- Living Area
Market Trends in Tumbulgum
Median sale price
Tumbulgum median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Tumbulgum median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Tumbulgum number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.