10 Weld Street, Nedlands, WA 6009
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home is an ABSOLUTE GEM!
Here's a few good reasons to buy me:
- Modern - built in 2004 with 4 large bedrooms, 2 stylish bathrooms and additional powder room. Stunning polished Jarrah floorboards, open plan living, large bay windows overlooking manicured gardens and so much more!
- Spacious - set on a 787sqm block this property has so much space outside it would be easy to lose the kids! Internally, the large living areas are light and bright creating a warm and inviting feel.
- Lovely master bedroom with stunning views over the rear of the property. Enjoy a modern and immaculately maintained ensuite and big walk in robes.
- The 3 remaining bedrooms have lovely, private views over the front garden. Unlike many new homes today, these bedrooms are big and spacious giving your children plenty of room for additional furniture. All bedrooms have large built in robes and are air conditioned (ducted, reverse cycle).
- H-U-G-E Chef's kitchen! Miele oven and dishwasher, large pantry, and most importantly, this kitchen is PRACTICAL for the modern family. Keep an eye on the kids inside and outside while you prepare dinner.
- Open plan living with separate living areas. There are plenty of rooms in the house to let everyone have their own individual space. Overcrowding will be a thing of the past!
- Storage Galore! 3 large storage rooms downstairs and 2 upstairs. This house was clearly built by a couple who know what it's like to have a family. These are quaint storage rooms throughout the house are surprisingly large when the door is opened.
- Gardens - intelligently designed with the intention of having no 2 seats inside the house with the same view of the garden. Reticulated, manicured and easy to maintain... what more could you ask for?! The stunning native plants in this garden attract the rare and endangered native black cockatoo. Large trees around the boundary create a wonderful sense of privacy.
- Solar Electricity - feed excess electricity back into the grid and save $$$. The current owners have been known to get change from a $5 note on their electricity bill!
- Immaculately maintained - This house presents as if it were brand spanking new! Even the carpets look untouched.
Other features include:
- Double lock up garage with plenty of room for a work bench and an abundance of tools. This garage comes with a wide rear access roller door to make it easier to access the rear of the property.
- High ceilings and lovely polished Jarrah floorboards.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- 2 walk in storage sheds at the rear of the property hidden by the beautiful gardens.
- Reticulated gardens.
- About 500m to IGA and not much further to Hollywood Primary School.
- A very quick stroll to Nedlands' famous dog park (we're not sure if it's famous because of the dogs or the dog owner's tendency to enjoy a wine or two on a Friday afternoon! Whatever the case, it reinforces just how wonderful and close the Nedlands community really is).
Homes like this don't come around very often so DON'T muck around! Secure this gem before you get pipped at the post!
Property Code: 47
- Air Conditioning
Market Trends in Nedlands
Median sale price
Nedlands median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Nedlands median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Nedlands number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.