16 Kings Park Ave, Crawley, WA 6009
2 Storey Penthouse with Incredible Views!
The owner says: "This Apartment Must Be Sold".
This unique two level, 393sqm (internal living space!) penthouse apartment in Strathearn is absolutely ripe for the discerning renovator/investor. Bring this diamond in the rough up to a modern standard and reap the potential benefit of increasing its value and having an apartment renovated to your standards.
The owner has done the work for you by taking the bathrooms back to a shell, allowing for you to renovate as you wish.
Apartment features include:
- 5 bedrooms, all large in size. Master bedroom with WIRs, dressing room and ensuite. 2nd bedroom with dressing room and ensuite.
- 2 outside balconies, 2 fully enclosed balconies.
- 3.5 bathrooms all ready for renovation works to commence.
- Large open plan living areas.
- Level 22 has brand new carpet throughout. Level 23 has stunning polished concrete floors.
- Fully painted internally.
Strathearn offers its residents the following features:
- 2000sqm of land (approx).
- Manicured lawns and gardens.
- Cabana, 2 large pools and lovely entrance. Immaculately maintained, simply step back and enjoy.
- Located on the doorstep of all the beauty that the 1006 acres of Kings Park has to offer including its stunning wildflowers, walking tracks and more.
- 80 metres from the Swan River foreshore and Matilda Bay.
Please call Wayne for all inspection arrangements - 0459 666 005.
Property Code: 225
Market Trends in Crawley
Median sale price
Crawley median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Crawley median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Crawley number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.