21 Bruce Street, Nedlands, WA 6009
Simply Stunning Character Home - First time offered in over 30 years!
Not a detail has been overlooked in this immaculate home, it is quite simply stunning!
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in-robes and fireplace
- Study/nursery attached to master bedroom
- 3 large bedrooms - easily fits king size beds, robes and study desk with room to spare
- A kitchen to die for - abundance of bench space, double Neff oven, Miele gas & induction stove, huge walk in pantry and stone benchtops - this kitchen has it all!
- Modern bathroom with "his and hers" vanity, deep freestanding bathtub and semi-frameless glass shower screen
- Formal lounge or reading room with fireplace and double doors opening to Jarrah decked verandah (possible 5th bedroom)
- Open plan dining room with pot belly wood fire
- Additional study nook located off family room
- Large family room with extensive bi-fold doors creating a wonderful opening onto the entertaining area
- Perfect outdoor entertaining area with a louvre roof allowing natural sunlight and breeze - entertain all year round!
- Salt water swimming pool - perfect for summer
- Federation features - entry hall with decorative archway, high ornate ceilings, polished Grey Ironbark wood floorboards, jarrah decked verandah
- Ducted air conditioning and insulated
- White timber louvre shutters throughout
- Security alarm system (monitored)
- Abundance of storage inside and out
- Outdoor storage shed + additional lockable storage room
- Large 814 sqm landholding
- Gorgeous white picket fence lined with stunning roses and low maintenance gardens
- Front verandah with Jarrah deck - ideal for your morning coffee
- Beautifully presented and reticulated gardens with lemon, lime and cumquat trees
Sellers will consider offers in the mid to high $1 millions.
All offers to be presented on or before 4pm on 11th December 2016 (sellers reserve the right to sell prior).
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Nedlands, walking distance to Nedlands Primary School, major transport routes to & from the CBD, and Broadway shops and eateries. Why deal with the hassle of parking at UWA when you can simply walk there. A few minutes drive to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital & Claremont shopping precinct.
An amazing home and ideally located, no wonder the family have been so happy here for over 30 years.
Property Code: 162
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Garden Shed
Market Trends in Nedlands
Median sale price
Nedlands median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Nedlands median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Nedlands number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.