167 Parsonage Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154
• Four upstairs carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, plus grand fifth bedroom downstairs on floating floorboards, ideal for master suite, guest accommodation or media room.
• Spacious upstairs bathroom and shared ensuite to two bedrooms, plus renovated laundry- bathroom downstairs featuring frameless shower screen.
• Kitchen boasts walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, double sink and Caesarstone bench shaped around the delightful bay window vista.
• The ultimate in open plan living with the tiled dining and living areas extending to the outdoor area through glass sliding doors making entertaining a breeze.
• Massive under-cover deck on Merbau timber for entertaining guests and outdoor dining, while kids can step down to manicured lawn
• Double garage with automated doors and ample off-street parking for additional 4 cars.
• Recessed LED lights from 2.5 meter ceilings downstairs, enhanced by decorative cornices, ducted AC for family comfort across all seasons
This bright, airy and flowing grandiosity is ready for the those who love space, privacy, convenience and a low maintenance lifestyle.
Land Size: 452 sqm (approx.)
Municipality: Hills Shire Council
Council Rates: $400 p/qtr (approx.)
Water Rates: $172.04 p/qtr (approx.)
Excelsior Public School
Castle Hill High School
Nearby Select Schools:
Gilroy Catholic College
Baulkham Hills High School
St Gabriel’s School
Location / Transport:
200m walk (approx.) to City Express Bus Stop 615X (Windsor Rd)
750m walk (approx.) to Excelsior Public School
1.4km walk (approx.) to Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre / Rose Garden
1.4km walk (approx.) to Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve
1.5km walk (approx.) to Gilroy Catholic School
1.9km walk (approx.) to Hills Showgrounds Train Station
1.9km walk (approx.) to Norwest Business Park
2km walk (approx.) to St Gabriel’s School
2km walk (approx.) to Baulkham Hills High School
4min drive (approx.) to Stockland Mall, Baulkham Hills
5min drive (approx.) to Norwest Marketown
6min drive (approx.) to Castle Towers Shopping Centre
6min drive (approx.) to Castle Hill High School
7min drive (approx.) to Castle Hill Train Station
Market Trends in Castle Hill
Median sale price
Castle Hill median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Castle Hill median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Castle Hill number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.