74 Guildford Road, Mount Lawley, WA 6050
Grand Character Home on 950m2
Welcome to "Hurlstone", a beautifully designed and presented character home that takes your breath away as you walk through the grand entry featuring turn of the century character that Mount Lawley is renowned for.
As you step inside past a beautifully appointed stained glass front door and window, you will notice the well-maintained timber floorboards that span the entire home featuring a formal lounge/dining area with ornate fireplace, large kitchen/meals and a spectacular open plan casual living space, four large bedrooms and two bathrooms.
With 3.6m high ceilings adorned with original decorative cornices and ceiling roses, this home captures the golden age of Mount Lawley living and brings out the essence of contemporary living and the character you have been searching for.
The master bedroom has a huge walk in robe; another has a beautiful decorative mantle fireplace, leadlight bay windows and leadlight French doors accessing the front verandah.
The large family room extends onto a spectacular alfresco living area through glassed bi-fold doors and overlooks the huge concrete salt swimming pool with gazebo. Easily the favourite section for the current owners, we invite you to experience the tranquillity and pleasures you would have when sitting here with your morning coffee and newspaper, or when entertaining family and friends; trust us when we say you won't be disappointed.
- Stunning character home on large block
- Grand entry with security alarm throughout
- High ceilings with decorative cornices and ceiling roses
- Stained glass and leadlight windows
- Four huge bedrooms, master with a massive walk in wardrobe
- Beautiful formal living/dining with decorative fireplace
- Lovely chef's kitchen/meals with island bench, gas cooktop and electric double oven
- Well positioned entertainers alfresco overlooking the pool with gazebo
- 2 x well-appointed bathrooms, one with spa bath and access from garden via French doors
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Central heating
- Reticulated gardens off mains
- 1 x garden shed and 2 external storage units
- Intercom at front gate.
Location, location, location :
- Just around the corner from Swan River, Banks Reserve, Optus Stadium and the new bridge
- Within Mount Lawley High School catchment area
- Close to Perth College, SJOG Hospital, shops and Beaufort St coffee strip
- Easy stroll to Claisebook Cove
- Minutes' walk to Mount Lawley train station and bus stops
- Just over 3km to Perth CBD
- Easy access to Graham Farmer Freeway & Kwinana Freeway
Come on down to Guildford Road and experience what life behind the wall is really like
Text Prash on 0450 491 048 for more information.
- Property Type: House
Market Trends in Mount Lawley
Median sale price
Mount Lawley median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mount Lawley median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mount Lawley number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.