73 Wesson Road, West Pennant Hills, NSW 2125
Architecturally designed family residence
· Four carpeted bedrooms, all with walk in robes, framing picture-perfect window views of the leafy surrounds in every direction.
· Grand master retreat boasts luxury ensuite with his and hers built-in robes.
· Marble bathroom with sparkling tub, glass shower and separate powder room on entry.
· Central kitchen features stainless steel Smeg appliances, Caesar Stone bench and bifold windows to serve the outdoor pergola area.
· Combined dining and living space opens to entertainment deck via bifold doors, seamlessly continuing the polished timber floors.
· Secluded study room and separate lounge on entry, offering multiple living spaces.
· The ultimate undercover deck is ideal for entertaining family and friends all year round, with inbuilt stainless steel BBQ, outdoor kitchen, two bar fridges, skylights, recessed lights, sound system and overhead heaters.
· Automated double garage with surplus under-house storage and internal entry via stairs.
· Freshly painted inside and outside, with blue gum timber floors in all living areas.
· Front and rear gardens are fully landscaped and irrigated with manicured hedges and level lawns for children to play.
· Completed with reverse-cycle air-conditioning, recessed lights and floor to ceiling windows for breezy and well-lit ambience throughout.
This private paradise in a bushland setting is ready for the growing family to simply move in and enjoy three levels of casual living. This unique opportunity to enjoy a truly unique design beckons you.
Market Trends in West Pennant Hills
Median sale price
West Pennant Hills median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
West Pennant Hills median rent price trends (last 12 years)
West Pennant Hills number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.