26 Castlereagh Crescent, Bateau Bay, NSW 2261
A Place To Call Home
- Conveniently located within a flat easy walk to Bateau Bay Square shopping centre and public transport
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Generous formal living and dining rooms with large windows taking in loads of natural light and views of the garden
- Modern kitchen with high quality appliances, gas cooking, breakfast bar and loads of storage
- Sun-filled family and meals area off the kitchen, perfect for relaxed daily living
- Covered outdoor BBQ area, low maintenance yard and easy care gardens
- Single car garage with auto door and drive-thru yard access to a 27m2 paved area, perfect to tuck away a boat or trailer
- Some other features include: Split system A/C x3, dual-tech sensor alarm system, security screens to all windows and doors, natural gas and NBN
All this plus much more located in a highly sought estate, that’s just minutes to the beach, golf course, local schools, shopping, cafes and approx. 60 mins drive to Sydney.
Easy living and a must see for those looking for a property that encapsulates the Central Coast lifestyle perfectly. Single level homes of this calibre in this location certainly don't come along often so for more information or to arrange your inspection call Paul Witney on 0404 015 676.
Disclaimer: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Bateau Bay does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only. Distances calculated from Google Maps.
- Air Conditioning
Market Trends in Bateau Bay
Median sale price
Bateau Bay median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bateau Bay median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bateau Bay number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.