5/6-8 Browning Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Contemporary home in one of Byron's most desired complex's
The open plan living area boasts beautiful timber floors and faces due north along with the adjoining sunny courtyard. There is a second courtyard located at the entrance to the property. The spacious kitchen includes stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms all have wool blend carpet, the master featuring a full-size bathroom and both bathrooms have European designed fittings and stone vanity bench tops.
Located in the secure complex of Seadrift, this beautifully maintained townhouse has air-conditioning throughout and a lock up garage. This gated access, very private complex also boasts a swimming pool with pool pavilion and BBQ facilities.
Perfect for downsizing, investors, families, or those who want the flexibility to lock up or holiday let and travel the globe, knowing your home in Byron is safe and secure.
• 15m resort style in-ground pool, sundeck and shade pavilion and barbeque area (shared access)
• Gated access, very private
• Premier Byron location
• Reverse cycle aircon/heating
• Three generous sized bedroom all with built in wardrobes
• Large open plan kitchen and dining area
• Beautiful landscaped patio; perfect for outdoor living
• Well-designed kitchen with Caesar-stone benches and quality appliances
• Electric cooktop
• Conveniently located
• Northerly aspect
• Quality German made Bosch appliances
• Remote controlled lock up garage with internal access
$2313.50 per year
Market Trends in Byron Bay
Median sale price
Byron Bay median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Byron Bay median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Byron Bay number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.