93 Kemp Street, Hamilton South, NSW 2303
Classic Brick Beauty with Exciting Future Potential
Lovers of the Art Deco era will relish the elegant leadlight windows and doors, plate ledges and ornate ceilings throughout its classic layout, while renovators will love the opportunity that the timber kitchen and older style bathroom present. Rounding out this fabulous opportunity the home enjoys a northerly aspect with a low maintenance garden and freestanding double garage.
Family lifestyle locations don’t get much better than this, moments from the popular public school, a short stroll to The Junction’s shopping and eateries and minutes from the sand and surf at Bar Beach.
- Character rich brick and tile family home on north facing 501sqm parcel
- Two bedrooms on ground floor including air-conditioned master and one bedroom upstairs
- Versatile sunroom accessed from master bedroom and living room
- Separate dining room with air-conditioning and gas heating
- Extended to create a family living space and handy second w/c
- Low maintenance garden surrounds with freestanding double garage
- 500m from The Junction’s plethora of eateries, shopping and schools
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Market Trends in Hamilton South
Median sale price
Hamilton South median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Hamilton South median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Hamilton South number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.