35 Cook Street, Gloucester, NSW 2422
- Weatherboard residence with Colourbond roof on large level block
- Sunny private north facing front verandah
- Wide welcoming entrance, high ceilings, some with ornate work
- Spacious lounge with carpet and air conditioning
- Separate dining room with wood heater
- Three bedrooms, generous main with fan, built in robe,carpet and air conditioning
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, air con & electric oven
- Bathroom with shower, bath & vanity
- Sunroom at the back including laundry at one end
- Single car garage, rear land access, garden shed and carport
Very well presented and maintained property with some unique features in a quiet street.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
Market Trends in Gloucester
Median sale price
Gloucester median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Gloucester median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Gloucester number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.