9 Robb Street, Encounter Bay, SA 5211
Fresh, Bright, Secluded & Manageable
Features of this home inculde
- Rendered brick quoins and window surrounds for a pretty facade.
- Bright as a button master bedroom with plantation shutters, en suite and walk in robe.
- Main 3 way bathroom in cream hues with hints of burgundy.
- Open Plan kitchen, meals and family opening out to a covered entertaining area, bringing the outdoors in.
- Delightful central kitchen with electric appliances, over head cupboards and dishwasher
- Polished porcelain tiling throughout, easy maintenance and look fantastic.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- Solar, 8 panels with 58c rebate, whats not to like about that?
- Low maintenance gardens with retained garden beds and established plants.
- Built in 2008 and lovingly maintained by its current owner.
This is the perfect downsize, retirement or investment opportunity. Well positioned in popular Encounter Waters, flat walk to shops, beach and wetlands. Arrange your private inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
Market Trends in Encounter Bay
Median sale price
Encounter Bay median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Encounter Bay median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Encounter Bay number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.