15 Gotch Crescent, Canning Vale, WA 6155
Perfection in the Promenades
* Your journey through the home starts with the double door entry, leading into the entrance hall and front lounge & dining rooms. These rooms are a great size, offering flexibility and options for your family.
* The large master bedroom features wide, bright windows and lots of space for extra cupboards and a king size bed. The master ensuite features quality fixtures & fittings, and separate toilet.
* The study is a great, functional space, with timber laminate floors.
* The heart of the home is the central living space, comprised of the kitchen, dining, family and rear theatre rooms in a popular and functional layout. The dining room has wide windows and side access to rear entertaining area outdoors too.
* The modern kitchen enjoys lots of bench and cupboard space, pantry, double fridge recess, gas cooker, oven and grill, dishwasher and shoppers entrance.
* The theatre room enjoys dark carpets and walls, perfect for movie watching, and is sure to be a popular spot for the family.
* The remaining bedrooms are a great size with built in robes.
* Rear activity room. Perfect for kids play or study area, or simply for use as extra storage space or gym.
* Second bathroom enjoys double sink vanity and cupboard space.
* Also features ducted evaporative a/c, security alarm system, plush carpets and many details prepared just for sale. Move straight in without any hassle!
* Set on 700sqm of prime Canning Vale land, in the very popular Promenades Estate. North East facing.
* Manicured, beautiful front and rear gardens. Large grass area at rear, perfect for kids or pets.
* The outdoor, paved entertaining area has a large patio, perfect for big tables and big parties!
* Large, secure pool - just in time for summer. Fully fenced, salt chlorinated pool with water feature.
* Extra wide driveway, parking space for 3 extra vehicles. This huge feature is very unique for the suburb, so if your family has extra vehicles, or need space for caravan/trailer parking this should be on the top of your list to inspect.
* Double garage with rear access.
* Campbell Primary School Zone.
* Close to shops, schools, public transport, parks and all the features and benefits of living in Canning Vale.
Call today for information on upcoming home opens or available private inspections.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Canning Vale
Median sale price
Canning Vale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Canning Vale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Canning Vale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.