179 Greenwich Road, Greenwich, NSW 2065
Sold By Bernadette Hayes & Vincent McGrath
An absolute waterfront site of approx. 1011sqm provides an extraordinary canvas for those who value position and potential.The land is zoned R4 High Density Residential and Environmental Conservation and the existing home is split across two self-contained levels giving investors the potential for added income, or dual living.
Spacious alfresco entertaining areas enjoy sweeping views and provide access to a private sandy beach.
There are two magnificent apartments, which could be reconfigured into and enjoy as a large home or alternatively explore the redevelopment options (STCA).
• Substantial dual level home with level street access
• Soaring 20 foot high ceilings, views from many rooms
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms upper-level residence
• Five bedrooms, one bathroom lower level residence
• Generous living and dining rooms in both levels
• Two expansive balconies primed for alfresco entertaining
• Pool with world-class views, sprawling rear gardens
• Under house storage areas, single lock up garage
Walk to Greenwich Wharf, Tennis Club, Harbour Swimming Pool, Sailing Club, and Manns Point Park. Public transport (ferry, bus, and train), Greenwich Public School and Greenwich Village shops and cafes are close by.
Land 1011 sqm
Council rates $770.80 per quarter
Water rates $365.57 per quarter
Market Trends in Greenwich
Median sale price
Greenwich median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Greenwich median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Greenwich number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.