33 Melwood Avenue, Forestville, NSW 2087
Auction this Saturday at 10.45am, Registrations from 10.15am
Style, space & substance - immaculately presented 5-bedroom family home with elevated ceilings and generous proportions delivers lavish and light-filled ambiance that continue throughout. Resting on approx. 665sqm with an expansive floorplan, the home flows from light filled living spaces to private entertaining by the pool. Embraced by a low maintenance level lawn, picturesque gardens and a cubby house, there is nothing to spend. Move in and enjoy this family friendly lifestyle.
When it is time to head beyond the peace and luxury of home, this coveted address promises unsurpassed lifestyle convenience. A short walk to local shops and cafes, it is also an easy stroll to the national park and stunning bush walks. Moments from Forestville Primary school, express bus to City and Chatswood train station.
● Master retreat with garden views, walk-in-robe and renovated ensuite
● Immaculate bedrooms with built-in robes plus new luxurious curtains and carpets
● Sleek granite chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances and servery to pool area Essastone bench tops - 900mm gas cooktop
● Expansive light-filled modern living and dining room – classic timber flooring
● Main bathroom with separate bath and shower – exquisite bath - Hansgrohe shower and tapware
● Stunning oversized laundry complete with Essastone bench tops
● Skylit main bathroom, hallway and laundry
● Grand scale upper rumpus and family room
● Living area opens out to an entertainers' terrace and garden by the gorgeous pool with new deck, resort style pool pod and sun-lounges
● Low maintenance gardens
● Abundance of storage
● Pool shed, cubby house and cast iron chiminea
● Double auto garage with internal access - additional off-street parking
● Remote electric security gate
● Ducted gas heating throughout
● Freshly painted inside and out
● Close to Garigal National Park and Bantry Bay walking trails, local shops and quality schools
● Uniting Care Forestville PreSchool, Forestville Primary School, Killarney Heights Primary School and Killarney Heights High
School catchment area. Directly opposite Poppy Park and Forestville War Memorial playing fields
● 15-minute drive to Chatswood Shopping area, Warringah Mall and Northern Beaches (Dee Why, Freshwater, Manly)
Unlimited features coupled with its desirable location you simply can’t miss this.
33 Melwood Avenue is within level access to express transport as well as many high-quality schools. A fantastic opportunity to call Forestville home.
Market Trends in Forestville
Median sale price
Forestville median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Forestville median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Forestville number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.