6 Pamela Avenue, Dora Creek, NSW 2264
Open Home Cancelled
Delivering the traditional elements of a country cottage with quality
inclusions such as air-conditioning, it reveals two bedrooms plus separated living, family and sunroom for flexibility, and an updated kitchen with striking black and white floor tiles.
Beautifully positioned on generous land size, this welcoming gem presents an exciting sea change experience for owner-occupiers as well as complementing ideal investment prospects, and a few cosmetic changes will see it transform into a modern-day home.
- Classic cottage with traditional front verandah for peaceful relaxation
- Interchangeable living rooms with potential for a third bedroom conversion
- Modernised kitchen featuring good storage options, largely original bathroom
- Vast yard with established greenery - perfect for children, pets and entertaining
- Plenty of space to extend the homes' footprint, or add a pool/granny flat (STCA)
- Split-system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, enclosed carport, built-in robes
- Stroll to waterfront reserve, fishing areas or cool waters for a quick dip
- Close to Dora Creek station, primary school and village centre
For more information or to arrange an inspection call Kale 0431 122009 or Steve 0419 277534
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the owner or agent. Information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Dora Creek
Median sale price
Dora Creek median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Dora Creek median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Dora Creek number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.