5 Hayes Street, Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
Blank Canvas Opportunity on 625m2 Block in Perfect Location
With separate living and dining areas, four bedrooms, a country-style kitchen and loads of character throughout, there is plenty to capitalise on and create a stylish family retreat. Outside, the property is fully fenced on a level block, suitable for children and pets. Ample parking is available via the driveway and off-street.
Most importantly, this home boasts a superb location only minutes to a selection of quality schools, shops and public transport, with a short walk taking you to picturesque parks along the Queanbeyan River.
The Owners' Favourite Part: Modest home in a lovely neighbourhood.
- Segregated living and dining areas
- Covered rear patio and front verandah
- Spacious garden with room for vegetable patch
- Large outdoor storage shed
- Mostly original kitchen equipped with electric cooking
- Four well scaled bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate W/C
- Fenced driveway accommodates several vehicles
- High ceilings throughout create spaciousness and light
- Electric heating in living room
- Family-friendly neighbourhood, walking distance to schools and shops
Particulars (all approx.);
- Living Size: 137m2
- Block Size: 625m2
Market Trends in Queanbeyan
Median sale price
Queanbeyan median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Queanbeyan median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Queanbeyan number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.