6 Ventasso Street, Clyde North, VIC 3978
A Selandra Rise Beauty
This gorgeous Carlisle home exudes style and space. Offering a functional floor plan that all of the family will appreciate, all that you need to do is move in and enjoy life.
It begins with the fully landscaped front yard. Once inside, tiled floor takes you past the master bedroom to the open plan family/meals, formal lounge. The stunning Caesar stone benchtop and stainless steel equipped kitchen with clear glass splashback provides easy access to the separate meals zone.
Other Features include:
* 4 Bedrooms with W.I.R and full ensuite to Master with remaining Bedrooms all with double B.I.R's
* High ceilings and Downlights
* Double remote control Garage with extra space
* Ducted Heating and split systems
* Open floor plan with feature stunning kitchen including stainless steel dishwasher
* Perfectly positioned undercover alfresco entertaining area
* Two living spaces
Major amenities within proximity:
* Selandra Rise shopping centre and Pasadena shopping centre are approx. 2 minutes' drive away from the house
* Access to public transport approx. 2 minutes' drive away from the house with bus routes to * Berwick & Cranbourne Stations
* St. Thomas the Apostle Primary School is approx. 2 minutes' drive away from the house
* St. Peters Secondary College is approximately about 2 minutes' drive away from the house
* Casey Fields is approx. 5 minutes' drive away from the house
* Casey Race, YMCA Gym/Pool & Library are located approx. 5 minutes' drive away from house
* Within walking distance to bike paths, playgrounds, parks, sports facilities & community vegetable garden
* Located close to many restaurants & cafes in the surrounding areas
Nestled in a family friendly neighbourhood within walking distance to reputable schools both primary and secondary, all this and only minutes away from the centre of Berwick and Cranbourne and access to the Monash freeway. A home that radiates charm and character, be sure to inspect before it's too late.
Don't miss this once in a while opportunity therefore you must call Praveen on 0451 419 996 or Vipin on 0452 510 707 now to inspect what this beauty of a home has to offer you.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Photo ID is a must.
Market Trends in Clyde North
Median sale price
Clyde North median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Clyde North median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Clyde North number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.