10 McDonald Ave, Paxton, NSW 2325
Gorgeous Character Home of the Best Quality
As you walk through the front door you are welcomed by stunning decorative plasterwork on the high 12ft ceilings and crisp modern timber-look laminate flooring in keep with the character of the home. The hallway leads through to a generous size lounge room with a feature slow burning wood stove great for the winter months and a brand-new reverse cycle air-conditioner for all year-round comfort. A spacious fully equipped modern kitchen opens onto a huge undercover outdoor deck which wraps around two sides of the house perfect for entertaining and dining. An elegant black and white modern country bathroom includes a large claw foot bath with separate shower and attractive black mini orb feature walls.
All three bedrooms are a good size and have recently got new carpet. The first bedroom has a built-in robe, ceiling fan and french doors opening onto the spacious wrap around verandah, the second bedroom also has a built-in robe while the third bedroom features a beautiful lead light window and a decorative fretwork doorway.
Things You Will Love About This Paxton Village Treasure…
- Low maintenance colorbond cladding
- Great curb appeal – lead light windows, navy & blue colour scheme
- Large quarter acre block (1087m2)
- Fully renovated & restored some period features
- High ceilings (12ft)
- Decorative plasterwork on some of the ceilings
- Stylish & light timber-look laminate flooring
- Near new carpet in all three bedrooms
- First bedroom has built in robe, ceiling fan and french doors opening onto the verandah
- Second bedroom also has a built-in robe
- Brand-new reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Feature slow burning wood fire stove which functions as a great heater
- Modern kitchen with lots of storage, electric oven and induction cooktop
- Elegant black & white bathroom with claw foot bath & separate shower
- Huge undercover back deck which wraps around the side of the house as well
- Flat yard perfect for sheds or a pool
- The entire house has been renovated to a high quality and re-piered recently
- Only 15 minutes into Cessnock township and 20 minutes to the Pokolbin Wine Region
For further details please contact Kurt M: 0497 281 475 or Garry M: 0429 663 026.
Property Code: 127
Market Trends in Paxton
Median sale price
Paxton median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Paxton median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Paxton number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.