15 Periwinkle Place, Peppermint Grove Beach, WA 6271
Superb Seaside Value at $520,000
Set on one of the most elevated hilltops in Peppermint Grove Beach, this 3 bed, 1 bath beach house offers superb value, stunning views in a remote coastal hamlet.
Motivated sellers are looking for genuine buyers looking for a property that is brimming with potential. Vacant, clean and tidy and ready for you today. Breathtaking ocean and Cape Naturaliste views are on display from this solid beach house, in a tranquil little enclave of Peppy Beach.
A super spacious kitchen, dining/living and lounge area face the ocean and the Geographe Bay views are maximised from all these areas. The decked patio looks out to the bay and Cape Naturaliste and is the perfect place to spend lazy mornings watching the dolphins cruise by, the afternoon sun setting or the winter storms rolling in.
• Brick and tile home built in 1992
• 845sqm sloping block
• 3 carpeted bedrooms (2 with built in robes)
• 1 bathroom with a separate shower, vanity and a separate bath
• Separate toilet in the laundry and ample cupboard space
• Generous sized lounge area
• Tiled kitchen, dining and living area with seamless flow to the rear garden and patio
• Singe carport
• View to the farmland and forest from the front of the house
• Views to the ocean, horizon and Cape Naturaliste from the back of the home
• Fenced with a low maintenance seaside garden and a small garden shed
Market Trends in Peppermint Grove Beach
Median sale price
Peppermint Grove Beach median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Peppermint Grove Beach median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Peppermint Grove Beach number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.