157A Central Avenue, Mount Lawley, WA 6050
Tidy and Practical In The Heart Of Mt. Lawley
This charming 4 bedroom home is so comfortable and cozy it will make you just want to sit, relax and stay awhile. Enjoy the abundance of natural light that flows seamlessly throughout the wide-open spaces of the open-plan living and dining areas.
In a prime location, this home is a short walk to buses, restaurants, cafes, and schools. Enter the home and you are greeted by the spacious living area, complete with bamboo floors and a modern kitchen. The kitchen is a statement in style without sacrificing on function. But it's when you're relaxing in your bedroom with carpeted floors and neutral tones that life is at its best and where you'll feel right at home.
Here are some of the lovely features included with this home:
• Enjoy your meals outside in your private outdoor area
• Kitchen features gas cooktop, dual sink, large pantry and Asko dishwasher
• Gas and solar hot water system
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Further 4 good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 1 is being used as an office
• Sleek and functional family bathroom with six jets spa bath to relax in
• Separate guest toilet
• Light-filled dining space enjoys a glorious outlook to the garden
• High ceilings throughout
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Parking spaces for up to 4 cars
• Drive through garage onto a rear sealed lane way, Camel Lane
The property offers an enviable lifestyle distance to nearby parks, IGA and many dining options in walking distance.
It is also close to E.C.U. and Mt. Lawley Senior High School and Coles not too far away.
This home is presented in good condition, with not a cent to spend… just move in and enjoy.
You are welcome to inspect this unique property.
Please call to arrange a viewing:
Christopher J.C. Sultana, Real Estate Agent
Licence nr. RA184
Call 0400 891 871 or email : [email protected]
157A Central Avenue, Mt. Lawley WA 6050
in conjuction with
John Caputo of Perth Realty Group
Call 0433 158 384 or email: [email protected]
Market Trends in Mount Lawley
Median sale price
Mount Lawley median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mount Lawley median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mount Lawley number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.