10 Garrett Street, Carrington, NSW 2294
Motivated Vendors - Must Sell!
Carrington boasts some of Newcastle's best cafes, pubs, restaurants and parks that are all only a short stroll away from this beautiful property. Carrington is one of Newcastle's hidden gems and is not to be missed.
This beautiful two-story Gem has everything a family is looking for such as:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Main bedroom has large walk-in robe and own deck.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
- Large separate lounge room.
- Enclosed outdoor entertaining with work station and courtyard.
- Council Rates: Approx. $1,600 p/a.
- Water Rates: Approx. $720 + usage p/a.
For further information please contact Harry McKinnon or James English today!
Market Trends in Carrington
Median sale price
Carrington median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Carrington median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Carrington number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.