UNDER OFFER by Alexander Moss and Marianne Woon
24 Rochford Street, Canning Vale, WA 6155
UNDER OFFER by Alexander Moss & Marianne Woon
Few homes for sale in this price range offer as many quality features spread across such a massive property as this one does. With key features like the vast patio and entertaining area, sprawling main living space, big bedrooms and extra wide driveway - what more could a family want?
* Your journey through the home starts with the glass, double door entry hall with high ceilings.
* The master bedroom is very spacious, featuring wide front windows, his-and-her WIR, ceiling fan/light and new carpets and paint job. The ensuite features extra-large bath, shower and separate toilet.
* Front theatre room with new carpets and heaps of space for large couches and sofas - projector, screen and speakers to be included in sale.
* The heart of the home is a MASSIVE living area, featuring the family, dining, games and kitchen rooms. This space enjoys wide windows, lots of light and a very popular and flexible open plan arrangement.
* The kitchen features double fridge space, large walk-in pantry, dishwasher, gas cook top, 900mm range hood, lots of bench and cupboard space and additional shopper's entrance.
* The main open plan living area is simply huge - featuring high ceilings, bamboo flooring and great views outside to the massive entertaining area outside. Another key feature is the triple sliding door, this allows you to really open the space up to the outdoors, great for parties and entertaining.
* The rear bedrooms are a great size compared to many other homes in the area. We recommend looking at the floor plans to see for yourself! Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature double built-in robes, new carpets and fresh paint; easily fit queen size beds. Bedroom 4 can easily accommodate a double bed, and features single wardrobe, new carpets and paint job. Currently used as a study.
* Second bathroom is attractive and well-appointed with bath, shower and new paint job.
* Laundry features extra-large walk-in linen cupboard, bench and plenty of space.
* Ducted, reverse cycle a/c system.
* This beautiful home also features timber blinds, security system and many details prepared just for sale. Simply move in!
* Set on a huge 749sqm of prime Canning Vale land. Quick access to Garden Street and from there Roe Highway, making transit to the city and airport very easy. Construction of Canning Vale's new train stations will begin in time too, which will be an even quicker route to the city.
* One of the key features of the property is the immense outdoor patio area. This timber decked area is very functional and attractive and represents a significant point of difference to many other homes in the same price bracket.
* Big double garage with high ceiling and space for larger vehicles. Extra width for storage space.
* Massive wide and long front driveway, easily accommodate additional four vehicles. The driveway also features paved side area for caravan/boat parking and would enable reconfiguration of fence to permit rear access.
* Low maintenance front and rear gardens. Very attractive and functional space, great for kids and pets.
* 5kW, 24 panel solar panels.
* Also features bore reticulation, water feature, garden shed, side gate access to front/rear and outdoor gas bayonet for BBQ.
This home is sure to attract a lot of interest! Call today if you have any questions or want details about available private inspections and upcoming homeopens. If you are thinking of buyer or selling in Canning Vale call the top sales team in the suburb! Alexander and Marianne are here to help!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Canning Vale
Median sale price
Canning Vale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Canning Vale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Canning Vale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.