82 Riverview Road, Earlwood, NSW 2206
SOLD $2,200,000 - CONTACT MICHAEL ALIDENES 0413 809 105
Whisper quiet location with elevated district views. This prime position is just a short stroll to the Cooks River parklands, riverside cycleways and Beaman Park with easy access to all of the area's quality schools and shops. Short walk to transport, Schools, local parks & a 3 minute drive to Dulwich Hill Train Station.
* Extremely well presented and maintained 5 bedroom home.
* The property has very pleasant & elevated district views of the city skyline and surrounds.
* The bedrooms are all good sizes and 4 have built-in wardrobes.
* Formal lounge and dining area at the front of the property, and a very large open plan lounge/dining and kitchen area at the rear of the property. The living area at the rear of the property opens to a large covered entertaining area.
* Tastefully renovated kitchen in excellent condition, with an island benchtop, plenty of cupboard & bench space plus a dishwasher.
* The bathroom is in excellent condition with a corner spa bath, shower, vanity, toilet and bidet. The laundry is a good size with a second cooktop & oven and a second shower & toilet.
* Extremely large backyard that is level and private, with well-established gardens and vegetable patches. The front yard is extremely large with off street parking for numerous vehicles.
Contact: Michael Alidenes 0413 809 105 or 9018 6602
Contact: Michelle Rapana 0431 037 173 or 9018 6602
Market Trends in Earlwood
Median sale price
Earlwood median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Earlwood median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Earlwood number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.