43/2 Werombi Road, Mount Colah, NSW 2079
Nearly New, Modern and Spacious
This bright, sunny and spacious apartment has a modern feel with tiled floors, block outs blinds and an island bench. Tons of kitchen cupboards and a large "pantry" below the island bench
Mount Colah is an established and highly sought after suburb on the leafy North Shore of Sydney, approximately 27 kms North of the Sydney CBD.
Main Features include:
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Open plan living and dining, beautifully tiled
- Block out blinds
- Ground Floor
- Kitchen has stone bench tops, gas cook-top and dishwasher
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Bathroom with bathtub and mirrored vanity cabinet
- Internal laundry, dryer, gas heating and air-conditioning
- Video intercom with security and lift access
- Secure underground car space & storage cage
-Prime Location, only 500 metres walking distance to Mount Colah Train Station.
-Direct access to the central and north coast via the F3 Freeway and Pennant Hills Road, and the city via the Pacific Highway.
-Close proximity to Mount Colah and Asquith Public School, Asquith Girls High School, Asquith Boys High School.
-10 min drive to Hornsby Westfield, Hornsby Hospital and Mt Wilga Private Hospital.
Park in Werombi Road and entrance is on Pacific Highway, Block C.
Market Trends in Mount Colah
Median sale price
Mount Colah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mount Colah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mount Colah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.