$379,000 - $409,000
50 Oxford Avenue, Salisbury Heights, SA 5109
Modern Family Living
Nestled in a quiet Cul de Sac amongst other quality homes is this neat and tidy 4-bedroom Hickinbotham home. Set in a fabulous location close to an array of facilities makes this a great home for first home buyers, those looking to downsize or investors alike.
- 4 bedrooms master has walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Bedroom two and three have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Bedroom 4 has built in robes or media room
- Sparkling kitchen has gas cook top and oven walk in pantry, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and breakfast bar
- Open plan meals and living has sliding door access through to outdoor patio with timber decking
- 3-way family bathroom has vanity room and separate W.C
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Laundry and side access
- Carpets to bedrooms, floating timber flooring to living areas and neutral tones throughout
- Auto security roller screens
- Rainwater tank plumbed to laundry and W.C.
- Single garage has internal entry
- Built 2015
- Land size 324m2 (approx.)
- Rental potential $385 - $395 per week approx.
Walking distance to Canterbury Drive Reserve or a little further to Carisbrooke Reserve, Harry Bowie Reserve and the Little Para River with its vast walking, bike trails and playground. Public transport that connects to the Salisbury and Tea Tree Plaza interchange. Local shopping nearby is The Saints Shopping Complex that includes Foodland and an array of variety shops, with Golden Grove Village shopping centre at the top of the hill.
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)
Market Trends in Salisbury Heights
Median sale price
Salisbury Heights median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Salisbury Heights median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Salisbury Heights number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.