14 Mansfield Ave, Butler, WA 6036
Location, Modern and Convenience
BUYERS MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT.
This charming Butler home is waiting for you to take advantage of its fantastic location. Walking distance to the local shops, public transport, schools, parklands and reserves, with a low maintenance convenience - this residence presents an incredible opportunity.
Designed to blend seamlessly, this home provides a perfect functional floor plan. Consisting of four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a contemporary tiled open plan living, dining and large family size kitchen.
Joining effortlessly, the private paved alfresco and it's easy to care for garden, establishing a relaxed interior and exterior connection. Perfect for enjoying the long summer days ahead.
Enjoy this spectacular location with everything at your doorstep and make this treasure your reality. Call Tyson Keene now to register your interest!
- Contemporary tiled open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop burner, range hood, breakfast bar, double sink
- Paved undercover alfresco adjoining lawn area
- Master bedroom with large built-in robe feature recessed ceiling and private ensuite
- Three secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern main bathroom with large shower, built-in bath and vanity
- Safe and secure double garage with inside shoppers' access
- Further parking space in front of the property
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security system
- Low maintenance garden
- Only metres to the local shops
- Walk to public transport – Train and bus
- Walk to John Butler Primary School
- Close to the beach
- Close to Eden Beach Foreshore Park
Tyson Keene 0404 286 969
Market Trends in Butler
Median sale price
Butler median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Butler median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Butler number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.