35A Beckman Avenue, Highbury, SA 5089
This Superb Home
With attractive street appeal and a sophisticated and chic style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy! Freshly painted, New carpets throughout...Why Build...Just like a new home..
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, built-in robes
- Spacious, light filled lounge opposite the beautiful courtyard.
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space and walk in pantry
- casual meals and family room
- Immaculate three way bathroom,
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Paved outdoor pergola with low maintenance gardens and shed
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange
- Close to transport/shops/school/park
Market Trends in Highbury
Median sale price
Highbury median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Highbury median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Highbury number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.